Work with User Profiles (WRKUSR)
The Work with User Profiles (WRKUSR) command allows you to edit/change/delete User Profiles.
- Only the user profiles to which you have some authority will be shown.
- To perform operations on the user profiles, you must have *USE authority to the command used by the operation, and the appropriate authority to the user profile on which the operation is to be performed.
||Generic name, name, *ALL, *ALLUSR, *ALLSYS, *NONIBM, *IBM
||Optional, Positional 1
User profile (USRPRF)
Specifies user profiles to be included in the list
- All user profiles that you own or have authority to view are shown.
- *ALLUSR or *NONIBM
- All user profiles that are NOT created by IBM or that do not begin with Q are shown.
- *ALLSYS or *IBM
- All user profiles that are created by IBM or begin with Q are shown.
- Specify the generic name of the users you want to be shown.
- Specify the name of user profile you want to be shown. Typically using the WRKUSR command for one user profile is not justified.